Contact JFCS Portland
Map & Directions
Take TriMet to Jewish Family & Child Service
On the Blue and Red Lines we are between the Providence Park and SW 9th & Library (Eastbound) and Galleria & SW 10th (Westbound) stops. On the Yellow and Green Lines we are West of the Pioneer Place stop.
To contact our different programs:
- Counseling provides compassionate, person-centered, trauma-informed mental-health services to adults, children, teens, couples and families facing life’s challenges.
To reach the Counseling program, click here
Holocaust Survivor Services
- Holocaust Survivor Services’ bilingual (Russian-English) case managers are trained to specifically provide dedicated services – home-care, case management, conversations and community building – for Survivors clients.
Holocaust Survivor Services, click here
Community Support Services
- Community Support Services offers a very robust, categorized list of resources for services available throughout greater Portland.
To reach Community Support Services, click here
Disability Support Services
- Disability Support Services provides a resource and referral list for services.
To reach Disability Support Services, click here
- If you’d like to volunteer with JFCS, click here for more information and to sign up.
For all other inquires, click here.